Complaint Review: WLI Reservation Rewards

• Submitted: Mon, November 19, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, November 19, 2007

• Reported By:Tamarac Florida
WLI Reservation Rewards
wlireservationrewards.com , Connecticut U.S.A.

WLI Reservation Rewards CHARGING MY CHECKING ACCOUNT $10 A MONTH FOR SERVICES I NEVER ORDERED Internet Internet

I noticed tonight that there was a charge made to my checking account through my Visa debit card of $10. I looked back 1 month and found the same charge. It's WLI Reservation Rewards. I have no idea how these people got my account number. I am not happy about this at all!
I want this stopped and I want to know how to get my money back. This is a big scam of some type. I authorized NOTHING! I never have automatic payments taken from my bank accounts.. not even from my utilities or other payments I make!

Janis
Tamarac, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2007 05:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WLI-Reservation-Rewards/Connecticut/WLI-Reservation-Rewards-CHARGING-MY-CHECKING-ACCOUNT-10-A-MONTH-FOR-SERVICES-I-NEVER-ORDE-285533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WLI Reservation Rewards