Complaint Review: WLI Reservation Rewards

• Submitted: Thu, November 27, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, November 27, 2008

• Reported By:Chicago Illinois
WLI Reservation Rewards
www.reservationrewards.com , Connecticut U.S.A.

WLI Reservation Rewards Unauthorized money taken out of my account monthly. Connecticut

I was looking at my online debit card statement and noticed that for the past 6 months $12 has been taken out of my account from Reservation Rewards. I have no idea what the hell that company does or what service it offers, but I would definitely never have signed up for any $12/month deal. I want my total of $72 refunded!!!

Ashley
Chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2008 09:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WLI-Reservation-Rewards/Connecticut/WLI-Reservation-Rewards-Unauthorized-money-taken-out-of-my-account-monthly-Connecticut-395634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WLI Reservation Rewards