Steele

• Submitted: Sat, March 19, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, March 19, 2005

• Reported By:Cuyahoga Falls Ohio
WLI Reservation Rewards
101 Merritt 7 Norwalk, Connecticut U.S.A.

WLI Reservation Rewards ripoff scam Fandango unauthorized credit card charges $9 a month Norwalk Connecticut

Last summer I got on Fandango.com to order movie tickets. Apparently there was some checkbox that I missed or some fine print that said Reservation Rewards would be charging me $9 a month indefinitely after that. I realized it the other day and looked back at my credit card statements and sure enough, for the past 8 months they have been putting $9 on my credit card. I should have noticed sooner, but for the record DO NOT USE FANDANGO!!! I only put in my credit card information to buy a movie ticket and somehow this seperate company now is charging me monthly fees for nothing! That's a very questionable business practice from Fandango as far as I'm concerned.

The good news is that if you call the 800 number, act civil and INSIST that they take the charges off your credit card, then they will. But you have to keep insisting over and over and then eventually they will.

Matt
Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2005 09:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WLI-Reservation-Rewards/Norwalk-Connecticut-06851/WLI-Reservation-Rewards-ripoff-scam-Fandango-unauthorized-credit-card-charges-9-a-month-N-135624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WLI Reservation Rewards