Complaint Review: WLI Reservation Rewards

• Submitted: Thu, January 22, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, January 22, 2004

• Reported By:sacramento California
WLI Reservation Rewards
101 Merritt 7, Fifh Floor Norwalk, Connecticut U.S.A.
  • Phone: 888-688-5995
  • Web:
  • Category: Theaters

WLI Reservation Rewards RIPOFF SCAM Norwalk Connecticut

I bought movie tickets through Fandango, and a pop up came up and said click to see your rewards. I clicked and then it said I would get $10 off my next purchase. A month later my credit card company calls me up and tells that my CC# has been comprimised by a vendor and they are canceling my card and issuing a new one. I asked who was it, they said it was Fandango and WLI Reservations Reward had charged my CC# $7.00 for membership. STOP these RIPOFF people, call them and tell them to credit your account and cancel membership.

Cool
Sacramento, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2004 07:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WLI-Reservation-Rewards/Norwalk-Connecticut/WLI-Reservation-Rewards-RIPOFF-SCAM-Norwalk-Connecticut-77854. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WLI Reservation Rewards