Complaint Review: WLI Reservation Rewards

• Submitted: Sat, July 21, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, July 21, 2007

• Reported By:Joplin Missouri
WLI Reservation Rewards
www.reservationrewards.com Norwalk, Connecticut U.S.A.

WLI Reservation Rewards These people are crooks Ripoff Norwalk Connecticut

My wife and I have purchased several items on line in the past few months, and I noticed a $10/month charge that has occurred every month since Feb. 2007. My credit card company said they would have to cancel the card and reissue a new one(treat it as a stolen card)in order to fix this. I am also contacting businesses I have traded with online lately to express my displeasure and that I will no longer do business with them if they are in business with this crooked outfit. I am also contacting my state attorney general's office to see just what, if anything, can be done to these criminals.

Dave
Joplin, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2007 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WLI-Reservation-Rewards/Norwalk-Connecticut/WLI-Reservation-Rewards-These-people-are-crooks-Ripoff-Norwalk-Connecticut-262300. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WLI Reservation Rewards