Complaint Review: WLI Reservation Rewards

• Submitted: Mon, July 07, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, July 07, 2003

• Reported By:Mount Airy Maryland
WLI Reservation Rewards
Reservation Rewards 101 Merritt 7, Fifth Floor Norwalk, Conneticut U.S.A.

WLI Reservation Rewards automatic credit card billing ripoff Norwalk Ct

I just noticed today while looking through my bank statement, that WLI reservations rewards was charging 7.00, a month for a service I never understood I signed up for. I don't even know how or when I may or may not have signed up for thier non-service.

IF I sign up for something usually I get junk mail pertaining to it, I have never gotten an e-mail confirmation, or a paper mail benifits package..etc..so this tells me this is a pure internet rip-off...I hope a class action lawsuit is filed against this company, and affiliates usch as the 1-800 flowers.com and who ever else is afiliated with this company.

Rob
Mount Airy, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2003 01:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WLI-Reservation-Rewards/Norwalk-Conneticut/WLI-Reservation-Rewards-automatic-credit-card-billing-ripoff-Norwalk-Ct-62921. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WLI Reservation Rewards