Complaint Review: WLI Reservation Rewards

• Submitted: Sun, November 25, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, November 25, 2007

• Reported By:Yorktown Texas
WLI Reservation Rewards
reservationrewards.com Shelton, Connecticut U.S.A.

WLI Reservation Rewards Internet Fraud Shelton Connecticut

I was charged $10.00 for a "membership charge" that I did not authorize, nor did I sign up for this service. I am not sure how this company acquired my credit card information as I use online services for many reservations. This company needs to be investigated, prosecuted, and shut down. I have been online and received a confirmation via email that I will be credited for the charge. I will take the matter up with my bank and insure the charge is reversed.

L. allen
Yorktown, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2007 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WLI-Reservation-Rewards/Shelton-Connecticut-06484/WLI-Reservation-Rewards-Internet-Fraud-Shelton-Connecticut-286571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WLI Reservation Rewards