Complaint Review: WLI* Reservation Rewards

• Submitted: Sat, September 01, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, September 01, 2007

• Reported By:Cottonwood Arizona
WLI* Reservation Rewards
P.O. Box 855 Shelton, Connecticut U.S.A.

WLI* Reservation Rewards Unauthorized Charges of $10.00 each to my Bank card Shelton Connecticut

While I was looking over my bank statement I noticed a couple of $10.00 charges to by bankcard that I had not authorized, nor of which I had not been aware. This WLI* Reservation Rewards company turns out to be the culprit. I'm currently filing a claim of Fraud through my bank and will prosecute. I trust there will be a class action lawsuit with this company.

PK
Cottonwood, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2007 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WLI-Reservation-Rewards/Shelton-Connecticut-06484/WLI-Reservation-Rewards-Unauthorized-Charges-of-1000-each-to-my-Bank-card-Shelton-Conne-271813. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WLI* Reservation Rewards