Complaint Review: WLI Reservation Rewards

• Submitted: Thu, October 12, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, October 12, 2006

• Reported By:Los Osos California
WLI Reservation Rewards
www.WLIreservationrewards.com Shelton, Connecticut U.S.A.

WLI Reservation Rewards charged monthly $9 to my credit card from November 2005 to October 2006, although i had called them and asked to cancel. I never ordered anything like that, and I don't know how they got my credit card number. This is unbelievable fraud! Shelton, CT 06484Shelton Connecticut

Since November 2005 to October 2006 I was charged $9 each month for something I never ordered. I noticed in February and called the 800 number to cancel and credit the amount back to my credit card.

By October it still had not happened. I called on October 14, and was told they would give me credit for 4 months.

I requested 12 month of charges to go back on my Visa account.

Eva
Los Osos, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2006 09:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WLI-Reservation-Rewards/Shelton-Connecticut-06484/WLI-Reservation-Rewards-charged-monthly-9-to-my-credit-card-from-November-2005-to-October-215518. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WLI Reservation Rewards