Complaint Review: WLI Reservation Rewards

• Submitted: Thu, February 05, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, February 05, 2004

• Reported By:42036 Kentucky
WLI Reservation Rewards
6 Corporate Drive, Suite 450 Shelton, Connecticut U.S.A.

WLI Reservation Rewards fraudulent theives Shelton Connecticut

Thanks to Rip-Off web-site, I see I am not alone in dealing with a company called WLI Reservation Rewards.
I been trying to get the money that was taking from my account without my knowledge. WLI Reservation Rewards claims, they refunded all of my money, and is blaming my bank.

The fact is, as my bank statement will show, the money has not been refunded.

I contacted Attorney General Office, in my state of Kentucky, as well as Connectiut, where company is located. Hoping something could be done in getting my money back. Kentucky Attorney General office has responded. I am waiting on Connecticut Attorney General office to reply. I am unsure who else to contact.

I did a search of "complaints against reservation rewards" It sent me to this Rip-Off site. My jaw dropped as I read all the enteries about this company. After reading all the enteries of WLI Reservation Rewards, I am really suprised that the company is still in buisness.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2004 03:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WLI-Reservation-Rewards/Shelton-Connecticut-06484/WLI-Reservation-Rewards-fraudulent-theives-Shelton-Connecticut-79358. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WLI Reservation Rewards