Complaint Review: WLI Reservation Rewards

• Submitted: Wed, February 04, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, February 04, 2004

• Reported By:Cranford New Jersey
WLI Reservation Rewards
6 Corporate Drive, Suite 450 Shelton, Connecticut U.S.A.

WLI Reservation Rewards ripoff Shelton Connecticut

I received my credit card bill today with a $7 charge from Reservation Rewards. Neither My wife or I recalled making a purchase from them or even knew what they do.

I phoned them and they claimed that I joined and had been directed from Buy.com.

I asked them to cancel my membership and refund my money which they agreed to do without giving me the chance to get angry.

On the positive side, I found this site because of them :-) I read all of the other complaints and then checked my email where I found the message below from which I have removed personal details. It's a shame that they are allowing me to keep $0.00 of my savings :-)

Dear Member:

This notice confirms that your membership in Reservation Rewards has been cancelled and we have issued a refund of your membership fee. This refund will appear as a credit in your credit card account within the next 3-5 business days.

Your cancel confirmation number is: .

We are sorry to see you go and hope you reconsider becoming a member again in the future. Any money you've saved is yours to keep... and thank you for trying our service!

Please let us know if your request was resolved to your satisfaction. All responses submitted will go to our customer service director for review because your feedback is important to us.

If you would like to provide feedback, please click here. http://www.member-center.com/feedback/feedback.asp?tid=

The Reservation Rewards Team

is in, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2004 08:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WLI-Reservation-Rewards/Shelton-Connecticut-06484/WLI-Reservation-Rewards-ripoff-Shelton-Connecticut-1032603. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WLI Reservation Rewards