Complaint Review: WLI Reservation Rewards

• Updated: Mon, November 26, 2007

• Reported By:Eagle Creek Oregon
WLI Reservation Rewards
Shelton, Connecticut U.S.A.

WLI Reservation Rewards Internet Fraud is provided for by WLI reservations Shelton Connecticut

I was charged $10.00 for a 'membership charge' that I did not authorize, nor did I sign up for this service. I am not sure how this company acquired my credit card information as I use online services for many reservations. This company needs to be investigated, prosecuted, and shut down. I have been online and received a no help from this company to reverse this charge other than they will look into the issue. I will take the matter up with my bank and insure the charge is reversed.

Woodland
Eagle Creek, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2007 12:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WLI-Reservation-Rewards/Shelton-Connecticut/WLI-Reservation-Rewards-Internet-Fraud-is-provided-for-by-WLI-reservations-Shelton-Connect-286810. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WLI Reservation Rewards