Complaint Review: WLI* Reservation Rewards

• Updated: Thu, April 19, 2007

• Reported By:Portsmouth Rhode Island
WLI* Reservation Rewards
reservationrewards.com Internet U.S.A.

WLI* Reservation Rewards Charge $10/month for 6 months for subscription not requested/purchased by me Internet

In checking my credit card, I started finding a $10 charge every month. I had no idea what it was and emailed my credit card company but they didn't do anything except give me a number to call. I then found ripoffreport.com and found that other complaints have been filed.

I also went to www.reservationsrewards.com and tried to cancel whatever it was they were charging me for and couldn't. You have to be a member to be able to cancel and since I never was a member, I couldn't cancel it unless I became a member! Catch-22!!

I contacted my credit card co. again and have filed a dispute and have to change my card number. They are reimbursing my account and will send documentation for me to sign to continue the dispute against WLI* Reservations Rewards.

I still have no idea how they got my card information.

Hilary
Portsmouth, Rhode Island

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2007 11:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WLI-Reservation-Rewards/internet/WLI-Reservation-Rewards-Charge-10month-for-6-months-for-subscription-not-requestedpurc-244784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WLI* Reservation Rewards