Complaint Review: WLI Reservation Rewards

• Reported By:Knoxville Tennessee
WLI Reservation Rewards
Internet U.S.A.

WLI Reservation Rewards WLI Reservation Rewards -- FRAUD! Internet

For the sixth month in a row, I have gotten a $9 charge to my debit card from "WLI RESERVATION REWARDS"... I have no idea what this is, and I have reported it to my bank repeatedly each month and requested they reverse, block, and/or file a fraud claim. My bank (TVA Employees Credit Union) has offered no help at all, or so much as any advice to stop this charge.

The phone numbers, addresses, and email accounts I could dig up for this "WLI RESERVATION REWARDS" are all disconnected. I have no idea who is stealing money from my account, but with this RipOff Report website having other similar cases, I know I'm not alone.

"Reservation Rewards" has a website that alegedly has a "cancel membership" function; however, it requires the member's user/login to access, and because I never registered for this "service" I do not have a user/pass to access the cancelation feature.

So I guess it's okay by the bank, the FTC, and all other authorities for these people to continue taking our money.

Knoxville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2004 08:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WLI-Reservation-Rewards/internet/WLI-Reservation-Rewards-WLI-Reservation-Rewards-FRAUD-Internet-92241. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WLI Reservation Rewards