Complaint Review: WLI Reservation Rewards

WLI Reservation Rewards
http://www.reservationrewards.com Internet U.S.A.

WLI Reservation Rewards ripoff Internet

Hello,

I bought movie tickets on Fandango and clicked on this rewards. They offered me a 10 dollar off my next purchase just to sign up. They took my credit card information from Fandango without my written consent and charged my bill 9.00. I called them today and threatend an investigation. They refunded my money and cancelled my membership.

If this has happened call and complain. Be stern and tell them what they are going to do! Refund your money and cancel your membership!!!!!

Ryan
chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2004 01:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WLI-Reservation-Rewards/internet/WLI-Reservation-Rewards-ripoff-Internet-77664. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WLI Reservation Rewards