Presidents

• Updated: Fri, May 25, 2007

• Reported By:Los Alamitos California
WLI Reservation Rewards
www.reservationrewards.com Nationwide U.S.A.

WLI Reservation Rewards fandango + WLI reservationrewards = scam Internet Internet

Bought some tickets at Fandango (which I'll never do again) and I was offered a $10 dollar coupon off my next purchase with Fandango. My credit card info was sent with out my knowledge to WLI to sign me up for a $10 dollar a month membership. After 6 months of them charging me with out my knowledge I spotted the charges.

I called up WLI and had them cancel my membership and refund me $60. I will never buy anything from any company that associated with WLI. Consumers need to be aware of what they are buying and agreeing to.

Brian
Los Alamitos, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2007 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WLI-Reservation-Rewards/nationwide/WLI-Reservation-Rewards-fandango-WLI-reservationrewards-scam-Internet-Internet-250186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WLI Reservation Rewards