Complaint Review: WLI Reservation Rewards

• Updated: Mon, August 20, 2007

• Reported By:Arcadia Kansas
WLI Reservation Rewards
reservationrewards.com Nationwide U.S.A.

WLI Reservation Rewards phantom charge of $10.00 from on card after buying Beachbody fittness DVD

This company...WLI Reservation Rewards showed up on my credit card the same day I bought a DVD from Beachbody Fitness. WHERE did this come from? I did not authorize this and am SO MAD! So, I called the 800 number on my credit card statement and the office was not open but I could press 1 to cancel a membership that I NEVER subscribed to! What is the world coming to? Are there no morals anymore? I'm sick of this. Oh, then to cancel....this phantom subscription...they want my credit card number!...UH..? All of this is unessesary and uncalled for. Somebody should sue for sure.

Bren
Arcadia, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2007 04:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WLI-Reservation-Rewards/nationwide/WLI-Reservation-Rewards-phantom-charge-of-1000-from-on-card-after-buying-Beachbody-fittn-268717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WLI Reservation Rewards