characterized

• Submitted: Tue, January 01, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, January 01, 2008

• Reported By:San Jacinto California
WLI Reservations Rewards Co Webloyalty.com
WLIRESERVATIONREWARDS CO800-7327031T Internet U.S.A.

WLI Reservations Rewards CoWLI Reservations Rewards Co Webloyalty.com Unauthorized billing to Visa. Never heard of them. UNKNOWN Nationwide

I was charged a "membership" fee for the month of November in the amount of $10. I called the number beside their Visa charge. Couldn't talk to a customer service but the first automated voice said that if I wanted to cancel my membership to do the following, which I did. It mentioned that the latest charge was December 25 which I haven't received on Visa as yet. They said the membership would be cancelled. I filed a dispute with Visa. I have no idea how they got my credit card number.

Peggy
San Jacinto, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2008 02:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WLI-Reservations-Rewards-Co-Webloyaltycom/internet/WLI-Reservations-Rewards-CoWLI-Reservations-Rewards-Co-Webloyaltycom-Unauthorized-billing-296120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WLI Reservations Rewards Co Webloyalty.com