Complaint Review: WLI Reservations Rewards

• Submitted: Wed, October 22, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, October 22, 2008

• Reported By:Graniteville Vermont
WLI Reservations Rewards
6 Corporate Dr.Suite 450,Shelton,Ct.06484 Shelton, Connecticut U.S.A.

WLI Reservations Rewards Fraudulent activity on my debit card. They stole my from my bank account! Shelton Connecticut

I noticed that my bank statement di not match my checkbook balance.When I gotonline to see where the money had gone,Reservation Rewards showed up.I have no idea who these people are and how the got my banking information.I will be sure to call the bank as soon as it opens.

Chantelle
Graniteville, Vermont

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2008 03:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WLI-Reservations-Rewards/Shelton-Connecticut-06484/WLI-Reservations-Rewards-Fraudulent-activity-on-my-debit-card-They-stole-my-from-my-bank-383614. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WLI Reservations Rewards