regional

• Submitted: Fri, May 22, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, May 22, 2009

• Reported By:Northfield Vermont
WLI Shoppers Discount
101Merritt7 --7th Floor, Norwalk, Connecticut U.S.A.

WLI Shoppers Discount unauthorized transaction utilizing my credit card info to bill monthly for an unauthorized membership & admitted that they obtained my personal info from 1-2-3Inkjet California, Norwalk Connecticut

On May 21,2006 my credit card company questioned recent transactions and I discovered that WLI Shoppers Discount was charging me a monthly fee of $10.00 for an unauthorized membership in their club. I always check my monthly statements but somehow I missed this monthly charge.

In my own investigation and searching through my records I discovered that Shoppers Discount has been ripping me off since May 21, 2006! I called the company and their representative told me that they got my personal information from a company called 1-2-3Inkjets.com(California) after an online purchase on April 22, 2006.

I told Shoppers Discount to immediately cancel my so-called membership. I want Shoppers Discount to refund the $360.00 that I have been charged for the past three years. In further online investigation I have discovered that they have ripped off thousands of people world-wide under the semblance of being a legitimate operation. WLIShoppers Discount deserves a class action lawsuit for the scams that they are perpertrating.

Wallace
Northfield, Vermont

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/22/2009 06:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WLI-Shoppers-Discount/Norwalk-Connecticut-06850/WLI-Shoppers-Discount-unauthorized-transaction-utilizing-my-credit-card-info-to-bill-month-454310. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WLI Shoppers Discount