Complaint Review: WLI*RESERVATION REWARDS

• Submitted: Fri, May 18, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, May 19, 2007

• Reported By:Carmichael California
WLI*RESERVATION REWARDS
reservationrewards.com Shelton, Connecticut U.S.A.

WLI*RESERVATION REWARDS Ripoff company is charging my bank account without my consent! Shelton Connecticut

*Author of original report: I went to my bank today...

I looked at my bank statement for the month of May to view my transactions, only to discover a company by the name of Reservation Rewards had charged me $10.00 for reasons unknown.

Suspicious, I came to www.ripoffreport.com to see if any fellow consumers had the same problem. I was quite suprised to see so many people ripped off by these villians!

I managed to cancel my 'subscription' (Like I even wanted one!) so hopefully they won't be charging me any more. In the meantime, I am going to head to my bank to see if I can sort all this out. I will try to update this as soon as possible.

For those of you curious as to how I canceled my subscription, I found an old e-mail of theirs in my inbox, and clicked on the 'CONTACT RESERVATION REWARDS' link near the bottom of the e-mail. Once at the site, you have the option of canceling your subscription, all you have to do is follow the onscreen instructions.

Hope this helps!

Adam
Carmichael, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2007 09:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WLIRESERVATION-REWARDS/Shelton-Connecticut-06484/WLIRESERVATION-REWARDS-Ripoff-company-is-charging-my-bank-account-without-my-consent-She-249302. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WLI*RESERVATION REWARDS

I went to my bank today...

AUTHOR: Adam - (U.S.A.)

I went to my bank today with a copy of my monthly statement in hand and talked to a representative about my problem with Reservation Rewards.

She was very helpful and understanding; she even told me that this sort of problem happens on a regular basis!

I found out that I was being charged since the month of March, and she agreed to credit 30$ back into my account.

Thank you, Golden One credit union! You're great!

grade