notable

• Reported By:Zephyrhills Florida
WLI*RESERVATION REWARDS
Shelton, Connecticut U.S.A.

WLI*RESERVATIONREW ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing Shelton Connecticut

WLI*RESERVATIONREW Has been taking $9.00 from my banking account since as far back as 02/22/2007 as posted on my online bank account. The latest looks like this: 05/22/2007 Purchase PURCHASE WLI*RESERVATIONREW 05/21 $9.00 and this info is taken from my online banking account from Wachovia so I have proof and mom called the bank and they know about it and they also said if enough complaints are filed then Visa Master card has the right to shut their business down.

so I reccomend people call there banks let them know and also call there card provider. We plan on calling WLI*RESERVATIONREW today to get a refund and also to cancel the withdrawls.

Well thanks to all the other people who are filling out reports because I seriously thought we were the only ones having this problem and thought it was our fault we were getting charged but we are positive no one in the household ever gave them permission to charge anything or knew they even existed. And thanks to this site also.

Marcos
Zephyrhills, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2007 09:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WLIRESERVATION-REWARDS/Shelton-Connecticut-06484/WLIRESERVATIONREW-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-billing-Shelton-Connecticut-250078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WLI*RESERVATION REWARDS