Complaint Review: WLI*RESERVATIONREWARDS 8007327031

• Submitted: Sun, December 02, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, December 02, 2007

• Reported By:Los Angeles California
http://www.reservationrewards.com/enter.asp?c=D3A393D3336373D3534303 Internet U.S.A.

WLI*RESERVATIONREWARDS 8007327031 Unauthorized recurring charges to my bank account. Internet

Unauthorized recurring charges to my bank account. Claimed I signed up when I made an ftd.com purchase a few months ago. I don't remember signing up for anything like this. The company did cancel the charges and refunded upon calling the 800 number but I'm really disturbed about having my bank account accessed without my knowledge.

Los Angeles, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2007 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WLIRESERVATIONREWARDS-8007327031/internet/WLIRESERVATIONREWARDS-8007327031-Unauthorized-recurring-charges-to-my-bank-account-Inter-288405. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WLI*RESERVATIONREWARDS 8007327031