• Submitted: Thu, November 29, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, November 29, 2007

• Reported By:North Miami Florida
www.reservationrewards.com , Connecticut U.S.A.

WLI*RESERVATIONREWARDS Just $10 a month may not seem like much Connecticut

I buy online print cartridges from PrintPal.com and after completing my order a message appears "To Claim Your Reward Click Here." Thinking it was from PrintPal, I did. By doing so, I apparently signed up for ReservationsRewards, and without me giving it to them, they had my CC #. Luckily I check my CC statements carefully and found the first $10 charge.
Others have not been so lucky.
I reported to my CC company and they were aware of RESERVATIONREWARDS, having received many complaints.
Shame on PrintPal for allowing this. They have lost my regular business.

John Smith
North Miami, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/29/2007 01:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WLIRESERVATIONREWARDS/Connecticut/WLIRESERVATIONREWARDS-Just-10-a-month-may-not-seem-like-much-Connecticut-287714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WLI*RESERVATIONREWARDS