farmers

• Submitted: Mon, September 22, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, September 23, 2003

• Reported By:Butler New Jersey
WLI*RESERVATIONREWARDS
6 Corporate Drive, Suite 450 Shelton, Connecticut U.S.A.

WLI RESERVATION REWARDS fraudulent billing Shelton Connecticut

*Author of original report: WLI RESERVATION REWARDS affilliate of WEBLOYALTY.COM, PRICELINE.COM, HALF.com, MYPOINTS.com, and CLASSMATES.com

I began getting charges of $9.00 per month after making online purchases for hotels. I never gave my credit card information to this company. Somehow, they have me as a user and I realize this is not me because it was a password I would never use. I reported it to my credit-card company and they do not charge me for this anymore.

Jill
Butler, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2003 09:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WLIRESERVATIONREWARDS/Shelton-Connecticut-06484/WLI-RESERVATION-REWARDS-fraudulent-billing-Shelton-Connecticut-67333. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WLI*RESERVATIONREWARDS

AUTHOR: Jill - (U.S.A.)

When I found that WLI RESERVATION REWARDS was afilliated with WEBLOYALTY, I checked out the website for the company. It turns out one of the affiliate companys was priceline.com, which is how I suspect they got my credit card information. They most likely have a clause in their contract that states they can share your information with its affiliate partners. Other partners of WEBLOYALTY include... 1-800-Flowers.com, half.com by ebay, My Points, and classmates.com. Beware when using these websites!