sequence

• Submitted: Fri, December 14, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, December 14, 2007

• Reported By:Denver Colorado
WLI*RESERVATIONREWARDS
P.O. Box 855 Shelton, Connecticut U.S.A.

WLI*RESERVATIONREWARDS ,RIPOFF,They Are Using The Same Credit Card # That I Gave Expedia To Charge Me! Sneaky Corporation in Kahootz w/ Expedia, hmmm Shelton Connecticut

I found out that while scheduling flight reservations thru Expidia, I was told by the WLI*RESERVATIONREWARDS Cusomer Service Rep that I agreed to a $20 coupon that would allow a 30 day free trial of free coupons to restaurants, hotels etc. Well BULLS*** I did! I would never and could care less about a measly $20 savings when I know good and well where crap like this leads to. (i.e. being hit with a monthly charge).

They are using the same credit card # that I gave Expedia to charge me! They are probably hoping that by charging some minimal fee they will likely fly under the radar of people that $10 isn't a cause for alarm and will likely overlook the fee.

The cutomer service guy said I started my "membership" in July! This Syndicate is a legal rippoff that will take more time than I have to investigate. Beware. of this cancer of the net and others like them. Makes you wonder about Expedia too.

Nursecorps
Denver, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2007 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WLIRESERVATIONREWARDS/Shelton-Connecticut-06484/WLIRESERVATIONREWARDS-RIPOFFThey-Are-Using-The-Same-Credit-Card-That-I-Gave-Expedia-T-291553. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WLI*RESERVATIONREWARDS