Complaint Review: WLI*RESERVATIONREWARDS

• Updated: Mon, August 06, 2007

• Reported By:Battleground Washington
WLI*RESERVATIONREWARDS
www.reservationrewards.com Internet U.S.A.

WLI*RESERVATIONREWARDS RIP OFF! They offer 10.00 and what you really get is a 10.00 charge on your credit card. Internet

This company is a farce. You are offered a 10.00 coupon which then turns out to be a 10.00 charge on your credit card monthly.

When I called the company, I was told that checking the box for the coupon also signed me up for this rewards program. I said that I was not aware of that and was told that the information was very clear. HUH! When I asked to be shown this clear information, I was told to go to the website.

That was a joke and looking to see what rewards were offered was too. The coupons are for the same things at the same companies over and over. Also, most of them are in Portland or Beaverton etc. I live in Battleground and I certainly would not of knowingly signed up for coupons for Oregon.

Calling the company gave me absolutely no satisfaction and the lady I talked with was like a robot repeating the same thing over and over. I told her she should quit and get a job at a legitimate company.

I am kicking myself because I am one of those people who do not pay close enough attention to my bill and assumed it was a charge for something that I really had signed up for. I got taken for 100.00 total from this outfit and am not at all happy. I will no longer be duped and in the meantime, if there is action against Reservation rewards, count me in.

Sandee
Battleground, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2007 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WLIRESERVATIONREWARDS/internet/WLIRESERVATIONREWARDS-RIP-OFF-They-offer-1000-and-what-you-really-get-is-a-1000-charge-265546. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WLI*RESERVATIONREWARDS