Complaint Review: WLI*RESERVATIONREWARDS

• Reported By:Sandia Park New Mexico
WLI*RESERVATIONREWARDS
home.reservationrewards.com Internet U.S.A.

WLI*RESERVATIONREWARDS Unauthorized charges to my credit card Internet

I just saw the charge on my credit card statement this month. When I went back and checked, I realized they had been charging me for 6 months. I called my credit card company and they in turn called the WLT Reservation Rewards and put them on the line with me. They told me the charges were in connection with a Chadwicks order that my wife had placed back in April. I told them the charges were unauthorized and ask for a refund which they agreed to. The money was refunded back to my card within two days.

Robr1s
Sandia Park, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2007 03:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WLIRESERVATIONREWARDS/internet/WLIRESERVATIONREWARDS-Unauthorized-charges-to-my-credit-card-Internet-278597. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WLI*RESERVATIONREWARDS