Complaint Review: WLI*RESERVATIONSREWARDS 8007327031 CT

• Updated: Sat, December 01, 2007

• Reported By:Huntsville Alabama
WLI*RESERVATIONSREWARDS 8007327031 CT
reservationrewards.com Nationwide U.S.A.

WLI*RESERVATIONSREWARDS 8007327031 CT Just checked my Card account today and found a charge for $10.00 which I did not authorize, this came throught KingSizeDirect.com. I did not give my card number or to Reservations Rewards they received it from KingSizeDirect.com! Shelton CT

Just checked my Card account today and found a charge for $10.00 which I did not authorize, this came through KingSizeDirect.com. I did not give my card number or authorization to Reservations Rewards they received it from KingSizeDirect.com! I understand this is a club that charges monthly and usually bil their first billing on Friday, which by Monday clear the three day pending period so you can't cancel payment. Therefore I assign responsibility to KingSizeDirect.Com and intend to flood them with E-Mail.

Georg
Huntsville, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2007 05:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WLIRESERVATIONSREWARDS-8007327031-CT/nationwide/WLIRESERVATIONSREWARDS-8007327031-CT-Just-checked-my-Card-account-today-and-found-a-charg-288277. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WLI*RESERVATIONSREWARDS 8007327031 CT