Complaint Review: WLI*Reservation Rewards

• Submitted: Wed, June 25, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, June 25, 2003

• Reported By:Atlanta Georgia
WLI*Reservation Rewards
101 Merritt 7, Fifth Floor Norwalk, Connecticut U.S.A.

WLI*Reservation Rewards charges a 7.00 "membership" fee to your credit card without your knowledge ripoff fraud business Norwalk, CT Connecticut

I checked my credit card account online and instantly found a charge that I know I did not authorize. I checked the name of the company who charged my account and it was WLI*Reservation Rewards. I quickly called the number listed and they cancelled my subscription and refunded my money.

They told me that I signed up online through Fandango.com. They said that after I completed my order, I was prompted with a screen that allowed me to accept or decline an offer from Reservation Rewards. They also stated that the agreement stated how much the "memberships fees" were and that Fandango.com would pass along my credit card information and e-mail address.

They stated that in order to accept this agreement, that I had to enter in my e-mail address to confirm. I don't ever remember doing this, but this is what the representative on the phone told me. I hope this helps any of you who have been done wrong by these people.

April
Atlanta, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2003 10:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WLIReservation-Rewards/Norwalk-Connecticut-06851/WLIReservation-Rewards-charges-a-700-membership-fee-to-your-credit-card-without-your-k-61790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WLI*Reservation Rewards