• Report: #202068

• Reported By:martin Tennessee
WLI*Reservation Rewards
reservationrewards.com Internet U.S.A.

WLI*Reservation Rewards ripoff stolen debit info Internet

After placing an order with allposters.com I got an email with an invitation to receive coupons in the mail from Reservation Rewards, so I gave my name and address...no other info... Two months ago I noticed $9.00 was out of my account that I couldn't account for...figured it was the hubby getting soda or food during his lunch break or something...forgot to ask...you know how it goes...then last month I got another one and stupid me...in a hurry and didn't check it out...Well, this month I made the time to call the bank and it was WLI*Reservation Rewards...I have never given them any of my bank info...it had to be stolen...my bank gave me back this months nine dollars...had to mark my card as "hot" and will have to get another one...makes me nervous to use the internet for purchases anymore...

martin, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2006 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WLIReservation-Rewards/internet/WLIReservation-Rewards-ripoff-stolen-debit-info-Internet-202068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WLI*Reservation Rewards