Complaint Review: WLI*Reservation Rewards

• Reported By:Toledo Ohio
WLI*Reservation Rewards
reservationrewards.com/ Internet U.S.A.

WLI*Reservation Rewards scummy thieves Internet

Apparently, one is joined into this little rewards "club" unknowingly. At least, that is what happened to me after we reserved a car through Hertz.com. Hertz is bogus for allowing this site to co-exist with theirs and WLI*Reservation Rewards is nothing but slimy.

The first I knew I was forcibly joined to this club was when I saw charges posted to my credit card. I called and closed the account w/ them but charges were still there when my statement came. Not surprisingly, no credit was posted. As it turned out, I unknowingly joined when I made an online purchase/ About the same time, my husband made the car reservations and guess what??? He "joined" too!!!!

They cancelled only one of the accounts. After speaking with them AGAIN via telephone adn this time with a supervisor, she agreed to refund the $10 charge that never should have been. Unfortunately, she would not take current credit card info -- my old account had to be closed due to fraud -- so she sending the alleged refund into cyber oblivion.

I have disputed the charge with my credit card company. Word to the wise: check your credit card statements carefully every month!!

Maybe consumers should boycot companies that affiliate with these bogus "clubs" their customers are forced to join.

Karen
Toledo, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/23/2007 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WLIReservation-Rewards/internet/WLIReservation-Rewards-scummy-thieves-Internet-286293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WLI*Reservation Rewards