Complaint Review: WLI*ReservationRewards

• Submitted: Fri, November 02, 2007
  • Updated: Fri, November 02, 2007

• Reported By:Sebring Florida
WLI*ReservationRewards
1017 Merritt Street Norwalk, Connecticut U.S.A.

WLI*ReservationRewards Credit Card Charges Norwalk Connecticut

I just discovered a $10.00 charge on my MasterCard. Apparently it has been recurring every month since March of this year. Stupid of me not to have checked sooner.

At any rate, the charge comes from clicking on some button on a web site that is selling something. In my case it was through FTD.COM.

I contacted the credit card company and they connected me to the company in question. The conversation was being recorded. I have asked that a copy be kept for subpoena. I will also contact FTD.

The company in question declaired that they will reverse the charges and gave me a confirmation number.

In my sincere opinion this is nothing short of a scam and may be fraud...that will be up to a court to decide I presume.

Philip
Sebring, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2007 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WLIReservationRewards/Norwalk-Connecticut-06851/WLIReservationRewards-Credit-Card-Charges-Norwalk-Connecticut-282624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WLI*ReservationRewards