Complaint Review: WLI*Reservationrewards

• Submitted: Sat, September 01, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, September 01, 2007

• Reported By:Orlando Florida
Reservationrewards.com Internet U.S.A.

WLI*Reservationrewards Reservationrewards charged me $10 a month without my permission Connecticutt Internet

I checked my MasterCard statement today and discovered a $10.00 charge from WLI*Reservationrewards. I didnt deal with this company, therefore I called my credit card company and asked for more information. I was told there were 5 more $10.00 fee charged since April, 2007

My credit card company cancelled my MasterCard and issued a new card. They also removed all the charges and helped me dispute the charges.

I only shop at legitimate online companies. How did this happen? How did they know my credit card number?

Kim from florida
Orlando, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/01/2007 06:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WLIReservationrewards/internet/WLIReservationrewards-Reservationrewards-charged-me-10-a-month-without-my-permission-Con-271852. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WLI*Reservationrewards