Complaint Review: WM Connect - Netscape Connect

• Updated: Wed, August 15, 2007

• Reported By:owensville Missouri
WM Connect - Netscape Connect
wmconnect.com Internet U.S.A.

WM Connect - Netscape Connect - WMconnect was good while i had service but then when i tried to cancell they kept taking money out of my account Ripoff Internet

I had WMconnect for about a year. I liked the service, but when my laprop crashed, I tried to cancell service. It has been about 7 months, and several e-mails and letters and calls later and they are STILL taking money out of my account.

Nobody at the company will help me. I now have a new computer and have tried to tell them i nolonger want thier services. All I want is for them to STOP taking my money and give me a refund for the time I wasn't using thier services. How hard is that? For this company .. impossible!! If you can get a response, let me know how.

Owensville, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2007 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WM-Connect-Netscape-Connect/internet/WM-Connect-Netscape-Connect-WMconnect-was-good-while-i-had-service-but-then-when-i-tr-267819. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WM Connect - Netscape Connect