Complaint Review: WM FINANCIAL GROUP

• Submitted: Thu, August 07, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, August 07, 2008

• Reported By:adkins Texas
2070 20th Lane Brooklyn, New York U.S.A.

WM FINANCIAL GROUP Sending a worthless Check for $3900 from National City Bank as a lottery win from Consumers Lottery. I called the bank and the account number was phony as the check number was too. Brooklyn New York

I recieved a letter stating that they have been trying to contact me since 29 May 2008. Informing me about my win, yet the drawing was held on 20 Jun 2008? Seems they try to contact me before the drawing!!!!! Anyway, they sent me a check for $3900 from National City bank and not to notified the public till I contacted them first by calling number 1-905-781-0568 and talking with agents Catherine Wells or Phil Carter to finalize this prize. The check is to be use for applicable Tax.

I called the bank and check the account first and was told it was worthless as the check.

adkins, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2008 04:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WM-FINANCIAL-GROUP/Brooklyn-New-York/WM-FINANCIAL-GROUP-Sending-a-worthless-Check-for-3900-from-National-City-Bank-as-a-lotter-360491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WM FINANCIAL GROUP