Complaint Review: WM Models Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, March 09, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 19, 2010

• Reported By:Brantford Ontario
WM Models Inc.
19 Charlotte Street Toronto, Ontario Canada
  • Phone: 416-593-0853
  • Web:
  • Category: tempdir

WM Models Inc., WM Models Toronto WM Models? More like Waste Management Models! Toronto Ontario

*UPDATE Employee: Tara Mateus Fraud, Fake and Criminal

I signed with WM models approximately 5 years ago.
I had left because of the many troubles in which they presented me. My parents had forked out at least $10,000 for photoshoots and the pictures were horrible. What I mean by horrible is that they were grainy, cheesy, and soometimes sleezy. They used the cheapest photographers, makeup artists and stylists they could find, but charge the models a ton to make big profit.Every picture I got back from the photoshoots i cried over.

My parents had already scheduled another photoshoot when a friend from school had died. So I cancelled the photoshoot. Well they wouldn't refund me the money or book me another shoot!

The WM team; James and Tara, are the most ridiculous people I have ever met. It's not that they are rude, they are just down right mean. I don't know what Tara's problem is, but she is completely unprofessional. James is not a whole lot better.

I tell everyone I know to stay clear of them.
I never ONCE got a job, because every casting call I went to, they were all for CHARITY work. I couldn't justify spending the time and money to travel at least an hour to Toronto and not get paid.

They are not a real agency. When I go into other agencies, I don't even bring my book. I just say that I have never modelled before. I seem to get better results.

Brantford, Ontario

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2009 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WM-Models-Inc/Toronto-Ontario/WM-Models-Inc-WM-Models-Toronto-WM-Models-More-like-Waste-Management-Models-Toronto-On-432304. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WM Models Inc.

Tara Mateus Fraud, Fake and Criminal

AUTHOR: Leonard - (U.S.A.)

Tara Mateus doesn't even live in Canada. She is working illegally in America for some con-man she met at a get rich quick seminar in Toronto. She saw he had money and was really stupid and desperate for a girl friend so she conned him in to paying her plane ticket to California and she moved right in with him. I wish the Immirgation Authorities would nail her when she crosses the border. I bet she flies on her broom under the radar so she can get free canadian health care and she doesnt even live in canada or pay taxes. Plus she is a real BI*H. Her boy friend is Richard Brown who claims to be friends with Donald Trump. Ha.... what a lie.