Complaint Review: WMCarnet

• Submitted: Fri, March 14, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, March 14, 2014

• Reported By: ArnieP — Nesconset New York
1461 E Apple Ave Ste B, Muskegon, MI 49442-3768 , Select State/Province USA

WMCarnet Your hot leadsspecial fi leadsCustomer Track This company is a scam, their refferences are fake, and their refiews are fraudulant, beware do not use. Muskegon michigan

I have been in the Car business for over 25 years. I have dealt with many lead generation companies. Even the bad ones that I have dealt with I had at least made 1 sale to break even on the cost of the product. This company made many promises and delivered zero. The references that they have listed when called did not lead to a company but it was an individual answering a cell phone. This program was so terrible that I stopped it before it had ended for I felt I was just wasting money on stamps. The leads that did pop up on their system seemed like they were planted and were fake. When I kept calling Tom Twining and letting him know how dissatisfied I was it was like talking to Gomer  Pyle for He was  not very bright or helpful. I would definitely not recommend this company at all for it is clearly a scam and a rip-off. When I asked for a partial refund Tom Twinning (Gomer Pyle) actually had the nerve to offer his services again for a discounted price. Definitely beware of this company. On 03/11/2013 I advised that I would be filing a complaint with the BBB I printed out the screenshot. 2 days later when I went back to actually fiile the complaint I noticed that  coincidentally there were 5 clicks on the I trust this companny Button. Again Fraudulent reviews. They just proved my case.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2014 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WMCarnet/Select-StateProvince/WMCarnet-Your-hot-leadsspecial-fi-leadsCustomer-Track-This-company-is-a-scam-their-reffe-1130717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WMCarnet