Complaint Review: W.M.LOGLINECORP

• Updated: Tue, November 27, 2012

• Reported By: rich — shenandoah Pennsylvania United States of America
W.M.LOGLINECORP
702 Bentonville Arkansas 72716 Internet United States of America

W.M.LOGLINECORP I fell for this scam and lost $1795.33 I was in need for some extra cash and $350.00 they were paying me sound good. I was a fool! Who ever these people are, I hope you burn in HELL you S.O.B.S Internet

These people are scam artists and I found out to late. We lost $1795.33 that we didn't even have. They sent us a check for said amount of money they said to keep $350.00 out of the check as our payment for assigments that we had to do. The check they sent us was real, we deposited in our checking account and  when we completed the assignments they bounced the check.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/27/2012 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WMLOGLINECORP/internet/WMLOGLINECORP-I-fell-for-this-scam-and-lost-179533-I-was-in-need-for-some-extra-cash-974344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on W.M.LOGLINECORP