• Report: #291942

• Submitted: Sun, December 16, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, December 16, 2007

• Reported By:Port Kennedy Other
WMS Back Office - World Market Systems
www.worldmarketsystems.com , Internet, Nationwide U.S.A.

WMS Back Office - World Market Systems Paid to start own Web Based business nearly cost A$2,500 have made nothing Internet

*Author of original report: More info

I registered an interest in starting an online Web based business to make extra money from home I was approached by phone and told if I paid an amount of money we could get underway and start a website. and got offered all these great things to earn commision on like DVD Avenue etc etc

Then I was called and asked to upgrade and pay more money to increase emails sent out this took me to a total of nearly $2,500 Australian. I wish that I had recorded all the information.

Trying to log into the WMS Back Office Site I can not get in.

I have been sent 2 cheques months ago worth US$19 and US$12 not really that greater earning I have had phonecalls regarding more upgrades and money. How much do you have to spend? I was too trusting and it has now made me suspect of any reputable internet company.

Deejay
Port Kennedy
Australia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2007 02:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WMS-Back-Office-World-Market-Systems/Internet-Nationwide/WMS-Back-Office-World-Market-Systems-Paid-to-start-own-Web-Based-business-nearly-cost-A-291942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WMS Back Office - World Market Systems

AUTHOR: Deejay75 - (Australia)

I also went the $477 Platinum Package and the $1295 package I got the supposed Platinum Package for $377. Training was nil I still do not know how to drive my apparent website. Have still heard nothing since.