Complaint Review: WMS Backoffice World Systems

• Updated: Mon, November 12, 2007

• Reported By:Arntfield Quebec
WMS Backoffice World Systems
webmaster@worldsystem.com Internet U.S.A.

WMS Backoffice World Systems This company sold me false website advertising ripping me off of over $2,000 American Based Internet

I was loking into setting up a website for my home based translation company. When I found WMS, an American based company on the net, I contacted them for hepl in stting up my website.

From then on, it was hours after hours of sales pitch promising:

1-a website of my own; they even found the name for me,
2-continuous advertising for a very small fee (comparing the initial investment cost to advertising in local newspaper)
3-No hassels and regular customer traffic looking at my business
4-all kinds of tools for tracking customer trasffick: SelecTrack, Email Blast,Cooperative advertising program,and many referrals.

I was promised there was to be no more investment to be made but, after a few weeks, a new...Coach... phoned me to tell me I had to invest more money if I wanted all this customer trafficand make my initial investment worth the while. More hours of sales pitch!

I was garanteed my money back if not satisfied???. I tried talking to them over the phone repeatedly without results.

After sending them a e-mail telling them I wanted to unsuscribe, get my money back or I would use Quebec laws and contact the RCMP, I was refunded $908.40 of the total investment amount of $2053.22

I am still out of $1144.82 and they still have my credit card number!

Arntfield, Quebec

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2007 06:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WMS-Backoffice-World-Systems/internet/WMS-Backoffice-World-Systems-This-company-sold-me-false-website-advertising-ripping-me-of-284460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WMS Backoffice World Systems