Complaint Review: WMV Match

• Submitted: Thu, September 13, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 13, 2012

• Reported By: Bob — San Diego California United States of America
WMV Match

WMV Match Unauthorized charge to my credit card. Never heard of this company. Internet

I noticed a $37.30 charge on my credit card when I visited my bank site on-line. The charge was dated today, 09/13/2012, I don't know the company and never requested any services from them. The charge identification was WMV*MATCH.COM. Upon going the that site I found they were a dating service. I'm nearing 80 and have not interest in dating anyone. This is a fraudulent charge.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2012 07:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WMV-Match/internet/WMV-Match-Unauthorized-charge-to-my-credit-card-Never-heard-of-this-company-Internet-940906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WMV Match