Complaint Review: WMV*MATCH.COM

• Reported By: Tom — anytown Oklahoma USA
WMV*MATCH.COM
PO BOX 25472 Dallas, Texas United States of America

WMV*MATCH.COM Got fraudulant charge of $107.00 on my CC Dallas Texas

Looked at my CC account and saw an unauthorized charge of $107.00 from a company called WMV*Match.Com with an 800 number next to it. Knowing I didn't make any purchase from this company I called and was told it was a match making company. I challenged the billing and was told I had to give them my CC # so they could look into my account. I refused and asked to speak to a supervisor but again I was told I needed to give them my CC number.  I then called my CC company and spoke with a dispute agent. He called them and we were on a 3way conversation. I don't know how he knew this was setup as a reoccuring billing account but during our conversation when they agreed to credit my account for the $107.00 he again mentioned about removing the reoccuring billing. By now I was steaming since the CC agent told me to give them my CC number so they could look at my account. At first aI refused but after he told me they already had it since I was billed I backed off and gave them my number. I was told it would take 7-10 days to show up. I was also told I would receive a phone call to answer my questions concerning all personal information included in my so called account. Whoever gave my CC number had to submit some personal information ( email, phone#, address, city, etc).  I told the CC agent I wanted to cancel my card and he said it wasn't that big of a deal to cancel my card. I can tell everyone the day the credit goes thru I am demanding I receive another CC number or I will cancel my card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2009 06:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WMVMATCHCOM/Dallas-Texas-/WMVMATCHCOM-Got-fraudulant-charge-of-10700-on-my-CC-Dallas-Texas-479057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WMV*MATCH.COM