Complaint Review: WMV*Match.Com

• Updated: Thu, December 04, 2008

• Reported By:Crowley Texas
WMV*Match.Com
WMV*Match.com Internet U.S.A.

WMV*Match.Com Attempted to make a purchase with my debit card for $34.99. Texas Internet

When I checked my online bank statement this morning I noticed a charge from WMV*Match.com for $34.99. I called the 800 number listed and was told that the it was believed to be suspicious and it was blocked. The bank said it would remain in the pending transaction and should be removed soon. I closed the card out. I then went online to check out WMV*Match.com and saw that many others had been rip-offed by this internet site.

Helen
Crowley, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2008 11:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WMVMatchCom/internet/WMVMatchCom-Attempted-to-make-a-purchase-with-my-debit-card-for-3499-Texas-Internet-1032701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WMV*Match.Com