Complaint Review: WMV*Match.com

• Submitted: Wed, December 10, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, December 10, 2008

• Reported By:St Isidore Ontario
match.com Internet U.S.A.

WMV*Match.com The reason I have to get a new card after 20 years with the same one Texas Internet

When I attempted to make a very small charge to my credit card today I was amazed to find it was declined. I contacted my company and they said that there was activity of a suspicious nature on my card, and so everything after was declined. Next I was told my card had to be cancelled, and a new one issued. I had the other card so long I even had it memorized!
So, due to WMV*Match.com, I am being issued a new card, must contact all the companies who had the old info and keep a very close eye on any further attempted transactions.

Needless to say I am not a happy camper, and then to find others in the same boat!

I certainly hope people pay attention to these reports and avoid Match.com

St Isidore, Ontario

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/10/2008 10:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WMVMatchcom/internet/WMVMatchcom-The-reason-I-have-to-get-a-new-card-after-20-years-with-the-same-one-Texas-I-399850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WMV*Match.com