Complaint Review: WMV*Match.com

• Reported By:Wilmington Delaware
WMV*Match.com
WMV*Match.com Nationwide U.S.A.

WMV*Match.com Hacked, Rip-Off, Thieves Internet

My husband and I have a joint account and when I checked it yesterday, WMV*Match.com had debited $34.99 on January 27, 2009, without authorization. I called the 800# listed and it was Match.com, the dating website. They did not have me or my husband's name in their system nor any of our banking information. I'm guessing they retreived my our debit card number through our online purchases. We had to call our bank to have the charge removed and cancel the card. This is very scary, knowing it's not safe to make online purchases because of crooks like WMV*Match.com.

Ebony
Wilmington, Delaware

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2009 07:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WMVMatchcom/nationwide/WMVMatchcom-Hacked-Rip-Off-Thieves-Internet-418078. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WMV*Match.com