Complaint Review: WOLFCAMERA.COM

• Reported By: Juan — Dallas Texas United States of America
WOLFCAMERA.COM
2010 Main Street, Suite 550 Irvine, CA 92614 Internet United States of America

WOLFCAMERA.COM I CAN NEVER GET A STATUS ON MY ORDER! Internet

I purchase a Nikon D3100 for $699.98 on 4/24/2011, so far I have received the 55-200 LENS but no camera. Looking at www.wolfcamera.com  they list the cameral being in stock and ships within 24 hours.

Every time I do a Live Chat or call Customer service they tell me that the item will be shipped soon.  They can never give me a straight answer.  So I went online and pretended that I was interested in buying a camera and asked if the same item I purchased is in stock and was told yes and if purchase it will ship in 24 hours.  I then called 1-877-690-0061 and was told that it will be shipped soon.  I will never buying anything from Wolf Camera ever again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2011 08:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WOLFCAMERACOM/internet/WOLFCAMERACOM-I-CAN-NEVER-GET-A-STATUS-ON-MY-ORDER-Internet-725974. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WOLFCAMERA.COM