Complaint Review: WOODLAND ANIMAL CLINIC

• Updated: Wed, March 27, 2013

• Reported By: Debbie — Deltona Florida
WOODLAND ANIMAL CLINIC
1501 S WOODLAND BLVD DELAND, Florida United States of America

WOODLAND ANIMAL CLINIC MICHAEL BAILEY THEY KILLED MY CAT GEORGIE DELAND, Florida

Back in 2010 i took my sick cat to this vet place; a ms. jackson (arse) was there. long story short: she demanded blood work; even tho' i felt it was unnecessary. she took my baby abruptly out of room, came back gave him to me and moved her lab work on him close to her chest as i was approaching as i wanted to see and have a copy. she refused.  she then became very irrate twds me.  so i became irate twds her; as i was stressed out enuf.  she was vague on her answers to me then demanded $350 from me. i refused to pay the b*ch!! my baby died a week later. she was more concerened on the $$$$$ then my cat.  i had called many times to try and talk to michael bailey who owns the place and took care of my babies in past.  he never responded/returned my calls.  recently, i faxed him; due to them putting sending this charge to all 3 credit bureaus.  he also ignored my fax.  thank God i have excellent credit and it doesnt hurt my score; but i will NEVER take my babies to this vet place again!!! they are ignorant and uncaring individuals.  the gals that work there are like robots. scared to stick up for the customer/underdog.  who cares. God gave me a mouth and i used it!!!
all i can say is WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND"
UR DAY WILL COME BAILEY N JACKSON; I PRAY I'M ALIVE TO HEAR ABOUT IT.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/27/2013 06:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WOODLAND-ANIMAL-CLINIC/DELAND-Florida-327825/WOODLAND-ANIMAL-CLINIC-MICHAEL-BAILEY-THEY-KILLED-MY-CAT-GEORGIE-DELAND-Florida-1038639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WOODLAND ANIMAL CLINIC