Complaint Review: WOODZOO - VOODOO PRIEST - Roody Compere - Rob Cooper

• Updated: Thu, March 19, 2009

• Reported By:kingston Kentucky
WOODZOO - VOODOO PRIEST - Roody Compere - Rob Cooper
Hollywood, Florida U.S.A.

WOODZOO - VOODOO PRIEST - Roody Compere - Rob Cooper, VOODOO IDIOT SCAM ARTIST FROM MYSPACE WOODZOO PRIEST AKA ROODY COMPERE Hollywood Florida

HE calls himself ROB COOPER OR ROODY COMPERE This quack job claims he can bring ur ex love back to you in a week, he acts so calm cool and collective and that he knows what he' doing. He requested 849.00 U.S. dollars through western union and then he would buy the supplies and ship them to me and work with me to get my ex back.

Right after he got his money (taking me to the poor house) i heard from him once because i called him and then suddenly he never called the next day. I called him and the number was no longer in service. He was so persistant before he has him money claiming he wants to help me and all that garbage.

I hope he gets whats coming to him. He is in for a big surprise. I am calling the police in Domincan Republic to file a complaint against this sicko. DO NOT GET IN TOUCH WTIH this idiot, he is on my space, here is his address to warn everyone. DONT GIVE HIM MONEY ...I feel sick he did this to me and several others infact probably thousands.

Diane
kingston, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2009 12:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WOODZOO-VOODOO-PRIEST-Roody-Compere-Rob-Cooper/Hollywood-Florida/WOODZOO-VOODOO-PRIEST-Roody-Compere-Rob-Cooper-VOODOO-IDIOT-SCAM-ARTIST-FROM-MYSPAC-435556. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WOODZOO - VOODOO PRIEST - Roody Compere - Rob Cooper