Complaint Review: WORKFORCE.NET

• Submitted: Thu, January 10, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 10, 2013

• Reported By: Sally — REDMOND Oregon United States of America
WORKFORCE.NET

WORKFORCE.NET You will work with 40 local banks,to get work on foreclousures, Internet

I was contacted by phone from a company called the Workforce center. Promising work from over 40 local banks to repair foreclosures. I would be the only Contractor to receive the work orders, I would then pick and choose the jobs I wanted based on my qualifications.

First I would need to pay $99.79 for a background check, making sure I have no theft on my record. It was paid and debited through my personal account. When it cleared the bank on my statement it was payed to trade submissions plimus inc. You would only see this after it had already been paid.

I was promised work orders through my email, of which I never received. So I physically went to my local worksource office and they told me it was fraud.

I have contacted my bank, canceled my card and I am reporting them to the fraud department. I must say they appeared to be very professional in there approach to helping me to get back to work.

Very sad that people have to lie, steal and deceive others that are already dealing with no work and hard times.With little light to a better future with no jobs, lots more of the same to come.

We will see more of this kind of behavior, so make sure you research and google any company before you do anything. Research...thoroughly. Ask for references first then contact them.. If they have none you just saved yourself from fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2013 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/WORKFORCENET/internet/WORKFORCENET-You-will-work-with-40-local-banksto-get-work-on-foreclousures-Internet-994533. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on WORKFORCE.NET